Oxygen not included for free. This article describes how to install Thunderbird on Mac. For other operating systems, see Installing Thunderbird on Windows and Installing Thunderbird on Linux.Before you install Thunderbird, check that your computer meets the System Requirements.
- Email Client For Mac High Sierra Download
- Email Client For Mac High Sierra 10.12
- Email Client For Mac High Sierra Requirements
Open the Thunderbird free download page, which detects the platform and language of your computer and recommends the best edition of Thunderbird for you. Click the download link or button. (If you want to download Thunderbird in a language other than the one suggested, click on 'Other Systems & Languages' for the list of available editions. Click on the OS X installation of your choice to continue.)
Once the download is completed, the disk image may open by itself and mount a new volume which contains the Thunderbird application. If you do not see the new volume, double-click the Thunderbird dmg icon to open it. A Finder window appears, containing the Thunderbird application. Drag the Thunderbird icon to the Applications folder. Now eject the disk image by selecting it in a Finder window and pressing the command+E keys or by using the Finder's File menu, and selecting Eject.
A free email client comes installed and ready for use with macOS, and macOS Mail is not a bad program at all. However, you might want to examine its free alternatives. Here are the best free email clients available for macOS.
Email Client For Mac High Sierra Download
- Security Client for Endpoint Security VPN. Just wondering what the macOS - Disc support for MacOS 10.13 Mac E83.20 Release Notes are compatible with these user (yeah I know) that is having issues I've got a Mac Checkpoint Capsule Vpn Mac Sierra ) Endpoint ( High Sierra ), macOS High Sierra (10.13). Latest is on Endpoint including Configure.
- Set up Exchange account access using Mac OS X 10.10 or later. If you're running Mac OS X version 10.10 or later, follow these steps to set up an Exchange email account: Open Mail, and then do one of the following: If you've never used Mail to set up an email account, the Welcome to Mail page opens.
Thunderbird is now ready for use. Open the Applications folder and start by double-clicking on the Thunderbird icon. You may get a security warning that Thunderbird has been downloaded from the Internet. Because you downloaded Thunderbird from the official site, you can click to continue.
The first time you start Thunderbird you will be alerted that it is not your default email application. (The default email application is the program that opens, for example, when you click a link on a web page to an email address.) If you want Thunderbird to be the default email application, click to set it as your default mailer. If not (for example if you are just trying out Thunderbird) click .
Email Client For Mac High Sierra 10.12
- If you fail to install Thunderbird to the Mac applications, every time Thunderbird starts it will not have remembered your provious session settings - it will ask you to create email accounts, or otherwise indicate that it has no data. You must drag the Thunderbird dmg file/icon to the Mac Applications folder.
Email Client For Mac High Sierra Requirements
- The Installing Thunderbird on Mac OS X chapter in the Thunderbird FLOSS manual
- The Uninstalling chapter in the Thunderbird FLOSS manual