- How To Configure A Imap Account In Outlook 2011 For Mac
- How To Imap Outlook 2011 For Mac Os
- How To Imap Outlook 2011 For Mac Catalina
- How To Imap Outlook 2011 For Macbook Pro
Use IMAP IDLE if the server supports it Use this preference to set a server connection schedule. If this preference is available for your e-mail service and you select it, Outlook automatically updates your IMAP folders continuously. IMAP IDLE eliminates the need for you to run the Send & Receive command for the account. Open Outlook 2011 and back up your email—you never know. Head to File Export and choose to export as Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm). Create the IMAP account using your provider’s.
You can backup and restore your email, contacts, calendars, tasks and notes easily using Outlook 2011 for Mac.
How long will it take me?
- 10 minutes
What will I need?
- Outlook 2011 for Mac. Download and Install Outlook for your Exchange 2013 mailbox or Download Outlook 2010 or 2011 for your Professional mailbox.
This article is split in to two sections:
- Backing up mailboxes in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
- Restore mailboxes in Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Backing up mailboxes in Outlook 2011 for Mac
Open Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Click on the Tools tab and then select Export.
Outlook 2011 for Mac will ask you what you want to backup. On this screen select Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm) and Items of the following types. Then select the types of items that you want to back up and click the right arrow button at the bottom of the window.
Outlook will now ask if you want to delete your items after the export. Select No, do not delete items and click the right arrow at the bottom of the window.
Give your backup a name and select where you want to save it to, then click Save.
Restore mailboxes in Outlook 2011 for Mac
Open Outlook 2011 for Mac.
Click on the Tools tab and then select Import.
Select the type of file you want to import and click the right arrow at the bottom of the window. In this example Outlook for Mac Data File (.olm) has been selected.
Select your backup file from the directory where you have saved it on your local machine and click Import.
How To Configure A Imap Account In Outlook 2011 For Mac
Once your import has finished you will find your imported mail in Archived Mail under On My Computer.
Let our contributors know how much they helped you.
This article describes how to setup Microsoft Office for Mac Outlook 2011 to connect to your Ecenica email address using IMAP.
What You’ll Learn
You’ll learn to do the following:
- Open Outlook 2011 for Mac
- Create an IMAP email address
- Enter your email settings
- Send and Receive email using Outlook 2011
Before you start checklist
How To Imap Outlook 2011 For Mac Os
Have the following ready before you start:
- Your domain name.
- Your email address.
- Your email password.
- Ecenica SMTP bolt-on.
- Microsoft Outlook 2011 installed on your Mac.
Setup IMAP email in Microsoft Outlook 2011
- Open Microsoft Office Outlook 2011. If you have just installed Outlook 2011 it will show in your Dock.
- If you see a Welcome to Outlook screen, click Add Account. Otherwise click Tools > Accounts > Add Account from the Apple Menu bar.
- Click E-mail Account.
- Enter your Ecenica email address, e.g. [email protected], and password.
- Your Ecenica email address for User name. For example, [email protected]
- Select IMAP for Type.
- mail.example.com as your Incoming Server.
- mail.example.com as your Outgoing Server.
Replace example.com with your Ecenica domain name.
- Click Add Account.
- Click More Options.
- Select Use Incoming Server Info for Authentication.
- Click OK
- Close the Accounts window.
- Your Ecenica IMAP email account now appears on the left-side of Outlook 2011.
- Click Send/Receive.
- Outlook will now connect to your Ecenica email account and show you any emails in your inbox.
Congratulations. You’ve now configured Microsoft Outlook 2011 for Mac to send and receive email using IMAP.
Tc electronic konnekt 6 driver. Bundled with Cubase LE4 – Desktop Konnekt has all the features you need to instantly record instruments and vocals into your Mac or PC.Monitor controlWith the high resolution meter, the big volume knob and the feature dedicated knobs, you have all you need for monitor control.IMPACT Mic preamp and I/OThe IMPACT mic pre and the two instrument inputs give you an extraordinary recording quality. The output section has all you need to get the job done.M40 Studio ReverbIncluded is the M40 Studio Reverb, a simple to use, great sounding reverb powered by AlgoFlex.Cubase LE4 IncludedBundled with Cubase LE4 – Desktop Konnekt has all the features you need to instantly record instruments and vocals into your Mac or PC.The Desktop Konnekt 6 audio interface features a selected choice of monitor control right on hand.Big volume knobThe volume control is the knob that you use all the time.
How To Imap Outlook 2011 For Mac Catalina
How To Imap Outlook 2011 For Macbook Pro
- How to setup IMAP in Outlook 2010