|Initial release||December 2009; 11 years ago|
|Operating system||Any (Python based)|
|Type||Image processing & Computer vision & Machine Learning|
Leica Microsystems is a world leader of microscopes that combine high performance and practical design. The educational line offers quality microscopes that withstand everyday student use at an affordable price. Teach beyond the regular microscopy applications with Leica educatio-nal products. Leica DM750 † Focusable or Fixed Eyepieces. Microscope - Microscope - The theory of image formation: The objective collects a fan of rays from each object point and images the ray bundle at the front focal plane of the eyepiece. The conventional rules of ray tracing apply to the image formation. In the absence of aberration, geometric rays form a point image of each object point. In the presence of aberrations, each object point is. WiFi teaching microscopes are perfect for classroom use and make teaching simple. The WiFi microscopes and WiFi microscope camera allows the user to send live high resolution images to your WiFi enabled computer, laptop, tablet or cell phone. Send streaming images to up to six devices without the need of a router. Cheap Microscopes, Buy Quality Tools Directly from China Suppliers:G1000 Digital Electron Microscope 4.3 Inch Large Base LCD Display 8MP 1 1000X Continuous Amplification Magnifier Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! Limited Time Sale Easy Return.
CellCognition is a free open-source computational framework for quantitative analysis of high-throughput fluorescence microscopy (time-lapse) images in the field of bioimage informatics and systems microscopy. The CellCognition framework uses image processing, computer vision and machine learning techniques for single-cell tracking and classification of cell morphologies. This enables measurements of temporal progression of cell phases, modeling of cellular dynamics and generation of phenotype map.
CellCognition uses a computational pipeline which includes image segmentation, object detection, feature extraction, statistical classification, tracking of individual cells over time, detection of class-transition motifs (e.g. cells entering mitosis), and HMM correction of classification errors on class labels.
The software is written in Python 2.7 and binaries are available for Windows and Mac OS X. Autumn by ali smith pdf free download.
CellCognition (Version 1.0.1) was first released in December 2009 by scientists from the Gerlich Lab and the Buhmann group at the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich and the Ellenberg Lab at the European Molecular Biology Laboratory Heidelberg. The latest release is 1.6.1 and the software is developed and maintained by the Gerlich Lab at the Institute of Molecular Biotechnology.
Microscopes And Cell Theorymr. Mac's Page Login
CellCognition has been used in RNAi-based screening, applied in basic cell cycle study, and extended to unsupervised modeling.
Microscopes And Cell Theorymr. Mac's Page Number
- ^Held M, Schmitz MH, Fischer B, Walter T, Neumann B, Olma MH, Peter M, Ellenberg J, Gerlich DW (2010). 'CellCognition: time-resolved phenotype annotation in high-throughput live cell imaging'(PDF). Nature Methods. 7 (9): 747–54. doi:10.1038/nmeth.1486. hdl:1912/3869. PMID20693996.
- ^Schmitz MH, Held M, Janssens V, Hutchins JR, Hudecz O, Ivanova E, Goris J, Trinkle-Mulcahy L, Lamond AI, Poser I, Hyman AA, Mechtler K, Peters JM, Gerlich DW (2010). 'Live-cell imaging RNAi screen identifies PP2A-B55alpha and importin-beta1 as key mitotic exit regulators in human cells'. Nature Cell Biology. 12 (9): 886–93. doi:10.1038/ncb2092. PMC3839080. PMID20711181.
- ^Piwko W, Olma MH, Held M, Bianco JN, Pedrioli PG, Hofmann K, Pasero P, Gerlich DW, Peter M (2010). 'RNAi-based screening identifies the Mms22L-Nfkbil2 complex as a novel regulator of DNA replication in human cells'. EMBO Journal. 29 (24): 4210–22. doi:10.1038/emboj.2010.304. PMC3018799. PMID21113133.
- ^Wurzenberger C, Held M, Lampson MA, Poser I, Hyman AA, Gerlich DW (2012). 'Sds22 and Repo-Man stabilize chromosome segregation by counteracting Aurora B on anaphase kinetochores'. Journal of Cell Biology. 198 (2): 173–83. doi:10.1083/jcb.201112112. PMC3410419. PMID22801782.
- ^Zhong Q, Busetto AG, Fededa JP, Buhmann JM, Gerlich DW (2012). 'Unsupervised modeling of cell morphology dynamics for time-lapse microscopy'. Nature Methods. 9 (7): 711–13. doi:10.1038/nmeth.2046. PMID22635062.
- CellCognition on GitHub