(1) As the rivers of water.--Channels for irrigation (comp. Psalm 1:3). He turns the heart of the king, whose favour is as the latter rain (Proverbs 16:15) and dew (Proverbs 19:12), now towards one suppliant and now towards another, as He thinks fit, for 'the hearts of kings are in His rule and governance.'
We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us.Verse 1.
- The King James Version Bible (KJV) was authorized by King James I and is sometimes referred to as the “Authorized Version”. It was translated by the Church of England and was first published in 1611. The KJV New Testament was translated from the Textus Receptus. However, the majority of the book of Revelation seems to have been translated.
- Directions to Christ the King; Community Center; Membership. Who is a Member? Parish Demographics; Thinking about Joining Us; Giving; Ministries. Sacramental Ministry; Marriage Information; A New Season- High School Youth Ministry; July 2021 Lector and EM Schedule; Music Ministry; Community Outreach; Vacation Bible Camp; End of Life Ministry.
- The King James Bundle pairs all the Outfits (and Back Blings) mentioned together and adds the Court’s in Session Loading Screen. Your new loading screen Look for all of LeBron’s Items in the Shop starting Wednesday, July 14 @ 8PM ET.
- Christ the King Catholic Church. We, the people of Christ the King Parish, are a Catholic Christian Community centered on our Lord Jesus. We are committed to proclaiming Jesus's word and celebrating His presence in the Holy Eucharist. Providing life-long education and spiritual formation, creating a welcoming environment of fellowship,.
'Claudite jam rivos, pueri; sat prata biberunt.'
'Now close the cuts; enough the meads have drunk.'
Parallel Commentaries ..
Noun - masculine singular
Strong's 4428: A king
Noun - masculine singular construct
Strong's 3820: The heart, the feelings, the will, the intellect, centre
is a waterway
Noun - masculine plural construct
Strong's 6388: A channel, canal
in the hand
Preposition-b Noun - feminine singular construct
Strong's 3027: A hand
of the LORD;
Noun - proper - masculine singular
Strong's 3068: LORD -- the proper name of the God of Israel
He directs it
Verb - Hifil - Imperfect - third person masculine singular third person masculine singular
Strong's 5186: To stretch out, spread out, extend, incline, bend
Strong's 5921: Above, over, upon, against
Verb - Qal - Imperfect - third person masculine singular
Strong's 2654: To incline to, to bend, to be pleased with, desire
The King' S Dragon Pdf Free Download Free
Proverbs 21:1 NLT
Proverbs 21:1 ESV
Proverbs 21:1 NASB
The King's Dragon PDF Free DownloadProverbs 21:1 KJV
Proverbs 21:1 BibleApps.com
Proverbs 21:1 Biblia Paralela
Proverbs 21:1 Chinese Bible
Proverbs 21:1 French Bible
Proverbs 21:1 Clyx Quotations
OT Poetry: Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in Yahweh's hand (Prov. Pro Pr)