The fun program called Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a keyword piano which you can play virtually on your Windows PC by using your keyboard and mouse. Simply map keyboard buttons to the MIDI program and you're ready to go.
- Vmpk Piano
- Virtual Piano Vmpk Download
- Virtual Midi Piano Keyboard Setup
- Virtual Piano Midi Downloads
- Virtual Midi Piano Keyboard
- Midi Piano Keyboard Software
It doesn't just stop at running as a virtual piano as Virtual MIDI Piano also acts as a full event generator and MIDI receiver. You can use your virtual piano to show the notes you've played and even convert it into another instrument to create all kinds of different MIDI files.
Whether you're looking to learn to play some piano, lack a piano but would like some practice or use this application for its MIDI capabilities, Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard will surprise you by both its quality and its overall capabilities.
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard is a MIDI events generator and receiver. It doesn't produce any sound by itself, but can be used to drive a MIDI synthesizer (either hardware or software, internal or external). You can use the computer's keyboard to play MIDI notes, and also the mouse. Aug 20, 2015 Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard. Midi Sheet Music is a free program that plays MIDI music files while highlighting the piano notes and sheet music notes.
Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard 0.8.2 on 32-bit and 64-bit PCs
Change transpose to key signature on piano panel. Fixed a bug that MIDI input is not recorded. Fixed a bug that select input channel does not work. VSTi plug-in compatibility fixes. 2013-09-28 Freepiano 2.0. New user interface. New Execlusive mode when using WASAPI output. Supports sync confiuation with ASIO driver. Fixed compatibility of VST. Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard (VMPK) is a MIDI events generator. This is the version for Nokia N9 mobile devices with touch screen. There is another VMPK version for desktop computers using Windows, Linux or Mac OSX, which is available on the project's website download area.
This download is licensed as freeware for the Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system on a laptop or desktop PC from instrument software without restrictions. Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard 0.8.2 is available to all software users as a free download for Windows. As an open source project, you are free to view the source code and distribute this software application freely.Filed under:
- Virtual MIDI Piano Keyboard Download
- Freeware Instrument Software
- Open source and GPL software
- MIDI Synthesizing Software
FreePiano is a opensource software that can let you play music with your computer keyboard.
Features of FreePiano:
- Completely free, you do not need to purchase to use all the features.
- Using VSTi, you don’t need to install a virtual MIDI device.
- Support a variety of audio output, including DirectSound, WASAPI and ASIO.
- You can define any key on the keyboard and display functions.
- Multi sets of keyboard layout can be switched anytime during play.
- Export your song to mp4 directly.
2015-05-09 Freepiano 2.2.2
- MID file can be opened directly in freepiano.
- Fix a bug that output type did not save correctly on 64bit version.
- Fix a crash bug when using some VST plugins when exit.
2014-03-14 Freepiano 2.2.1
- Show detailed error when failed to load VST plugin.
- Adds a null audio output.
- Displays note first in muti-bind commands.
- Fixed a bug in LYT key map.
- Fixed a bug that sequence label did not saved in fpm file.
- Adds lots of demo songs.
2014-03-06 Freepiano 2.2
- New ‘Sequence’ command.
- Support both sharp and flat modifier on notes.
- Export ‘mid’ file is now supported.
- New ‘SendKey’ command, smuliates key press to another program.
Adds a preset to control windows default photo viewer pages.
- New ‘Menu’ command, activates main menu on keyboard.
- New ‘Release’ value change modifier, restores to current value before any key is released.
Adds a preset to simulate sustain pedal.
- New ‘ChannelVolume’ and ‘ChannelPan’ command.
- ‘Pitch’ command now takes a ‘Smooth’ value modifier.
- New ‘Loop’ option on playback setting.
- New ‘Fullscreen when maximized’ option on GUI setting.
- Can reset to default layout in other key signatures (No transpose).
- Random velocity option is now saved.
Displays subfolders in keymap menu.
- Fixed a bug on input channel select setting.
2013-11-18 Freepiano 2.1.1
- Fixed a bug that ASIO driver can not load.
- Fixed a crash bug when check new version failed.
- Fixed a spelling mistake in config dialog.
2013-11-01 Freepiano 2.1
- New lock mouse command, can use mouse as sustain pedal.
- New Fluidsynth SF2 synthesizer plugin.
- New background mode.
- New Mini mode, displays caption only.
- Change transpose to key signature on piano panel.
- Fixed a bug that MIDI input is not recorded.
- Fixed a bug that select input channel does not work.
- VSTi plug-in compatibility fixes.
2013-09-28 Freepiano 2.0
- New user interface.
- New Execlusive mode when using WASAPI output.
- Supports sync confiuation with ASIO driver.
- Fixed compatibility of VST plug-ins.
- Can change playback time in playback setting.
- New music score can remember notes you played when displayed.
- Adds a metronome.
- New plug-in architecture, you can implement your own exporter.
- Random velocity simulation, can add a random velocity when a key is pressed.
2013-06-27 FreePiano 1.8
- Raw MIDI message support, with ‘MIDI’ command you can send at most 3 hexdigitals as a midi message. all other script commands are nolonger MIDIsignals.
- All script commands works correct with all value operators now, including‘Sync’ and ‘Press’ modifier.
- Supports at most 16 input channels, which are then mapped to 16 MIDI outputMIDI channels.
- Adds a ‘Follow key’ option on input channels, which can control a inputchannel not to follow current key signature.
- Adds a ‘Bank’ option on output channels, which equals midi controller 0.
- Optimized key popup settings dialog and settings dialog.
- Optimized main screen refresh, freepiano uses less GPU now.
- Preset menu now support groups, adds a lot of preset scripts in common use.
- Language can be changed correctly on windows XP.
- Localized script support.
- Keyboard color support, and you can display note names as ‘C D E F G A B’ now.
- A new ‘WAV’ file exportor.
- New update notification.
- Fixed a bug that notes will lower an octave when copy group key maps.
2013-05-24 FreePiano 1.7
- Play settings page, can change midi output channel and voice.
- New Set1 and Set10 modifier, can change value by mask 1 or 10.
- Adds a transpose command which can transpose notes on each channel.
Adds two presets that sharp on left or right hand.
- Force bindings scripts on popup-menu use selected key.
Make it easy to copy key scripts without modify key name.
- Optimized script display, easier to find which param is channel.
- Change ‘increase, decrease’ group to ‘add, insert, delete’ group.
- Transparency of main window can be changed in GUI settings.
- Adds playback speed in audio settings page.
- Fixed a bug that keymap editor will eat the last character.
- Fixed a bug that freepiano uses C5 as middle C.
- Fixed a bug that song recorded wrong group when starting group is not 0.
- Fixed a bug that volume is not used when exporting MP4.
2013-2-6 FreePiano 1.6
- New popup key modify menu, with quick script edit.
- Adds fixed-doh display mode.
- Adds keyboard animation, can be changed in gui settings.
- Adds a ‘Sync’ modifier on controller command, combined use with other modifiers.
For example ‘SyncPress’ will do a ‘Press’ control after playing next note.
- Fixed a bug that keyboard map script editor still has a length limit.
2013-1-28 FreePiano 1.5.2
- Fixed a bug that some configuration can not be saved.
- The length of keyboard map script now has no limit.
- Adds a ‘Press’ modifier on Controller command,
which can temporary change controller value then change it back after 20ms.
2013-1-21 FreePiano 1.5.1
- Fixed a bug that freepiano 1.5 can not run on windows XP.
2013-1-14 FreePiano 1.5
- Multiply MIDI input device and remap of midi input channel is now supported.
- MIDI output is now as instruments and can be selected in instrument menu.
- Change keyboard hook method to make anti-virus software happy.
- MIDI input velocity no longer adjusted by key velocity option.
- Fixed a bug that preset controllers menu not clear previous key mapping.
- Fixed a bug that noteoff not handled for some midi keyboard.
- Fixed a bug that keyup bind did not work.
2012-10-16 FreePiano 1.4.1
- When using MIDI keyboard, you can also use KEY, VELOCITY and OCTSHIFT on the main screen.
- Adds a option that can display original key or transcribed key.
2012-10-8 FreePiano 1.4
- Fixed language mistake on song info page.
Fixed a bug that negative number can not be loaded correctly in config files.
- Maximum key groups increased to 255.
- Current key group is now displayed on main interface.
- Localization on main interface.
- “DelayKeyup” command change during playing will affect notes current playing.
Acts more like Sustain pedal now.
- Allows more than one command mapped to a single key.
Virtual Piano Vmpk Download
2012-4-25 FreePiano 1.3
- Fixed a bug that volume and output buffer size can’t be saved.
Fixed a bug that unable to read midi controller message.
- Adds English language support.
- Adds Chinese key label support.
- Main volume can changed up to 200%.
- Keyboard map for FlashPiano layout is changed to display key names.
- Adds MP4 video file export.
2011-6-26 FreePiano 1.2
Virtual Midi Piano Keyboard Setup
- Fixed a bug that midi events not recorded.
- Fixed a bug that mapping some controls to some key may not work.
- Fixed a but that program crashes when loading some VST plugin.
- New extension for MIDI controller message, Add, Sub, Flip can be used in MIDI controller message.
- New extension for MIDI program change message, same as controller message.
- Programs, controller values can be save to group settings.
2011-5-26 FreePiano 1.1
Virtual Piano Midi Downloads
- Fixed noise may occur when playing.
- Fixed VST plugin path save error.
- Fixed high CPU usage bug when minimized.
Fixed set channel BUG in the right-click menu. Conor twitter.
- Optimized keymap GUI.
- Adds play speed control.
- Adds disable windows-key function.
- Adds setting groups, setting group can be changed anytime.
- Adds copy paste support for keymap.
- Adds disable resize window option.
- Adds drag-drop support for config and song files.
Virtual Midi Piano Keyboard
2011-05-19 FreePiano 1.0
Midi Piano Keyboard Software
- New user interface.
- Supports for record and playback, supports reading LYT file format.
- Adds some status display.
- Adds record and playback button at main interface.