There are a lot of moving parts in developing and presenting a webinar. The software you’ll use to hold the webinar, the email marketing, the ads you run to acquire new attendees – it’s a lot to juggle – but at the top of that list is the actual visual presentation of the information that will be included in the webinar.A great template is one of the building blocks of a great webinar!Click To Tweet
In this One hour webinar, I attempt to break down the mystery of taking the exam, for you. This session will provide you with:-Helpful tips for taking the LSW/LSCW exam-Explains the design and make up of the exam -Explains the three types of questions (Recall, Application, Reasoning)-Discuss how to read and answer the questions. Join Deborah Levinson,LCSW as we examine the changing cultural landscape and corresponding reevaluation of the values that shape our lives. Participants will explore ethical insights surrounding adjustment, manifestations of ambiguous loss, layers of grief, as well as navigating the resulting strain on family and interpersonal relationships when conflicting individual judgements and actions. Webinar: LIVE GROUP CLASS! (Mat-Based) Join us for a live group Pilates class! Disclaimer 2.pdf. Price: £10.00; Upcoming Webinars. Helping children with ADHD requires a holistic perspective. This webinar will briefly explore the neuroscience of ADHD before focusing on five effective tools to help your child. These tools can be implemented immediately to help create positive shifts.This webinar is geared to parents, teachers, and mental health professionals. Time: 60 minutes.
There are a number of ways to create a template for your webinars or online presentations, from creating something simple and straightforward from scratch to downloading a template from one of several sites that offer them. Here are some tips to help you get started.
Creating Templates for Webinar Presentations
The easiest and least expensive option is to create your own template. You can create these in PowerPoint or Keynote depending on which platform you use. Both software tools offer a number of templates out of the box, or you can create your own by adding logos or updating key images. Here are some things to keep in mind when doing this:
- Branding – Ensure each slide is branded with a logo or image of your company. Also, the colors of the presentation should probably match your company or the layout of the content you are presenting.
- Slide Rhythm – A good presentation will break up text carefully over several slides, add images liberally to visualize key concepts and allow for time to ask questions. White space and discussion time is important to allow your attendees to ask questions or update their notes.
- Legible and Actionable – Use a clear, easy to read font at a good size. Assume some people have smaller screens or slower connections as well. Every 2-3 slides should have a good actionable item on it as well to underscore your presentation.
Downloading Presentation Templates for Your Webinars
If you want to save some time and download a template that already matches the key elements mentioned above, there are several sites from which to do so. Here are a few of them to get you started:
- ThemeForest/GraphicRiver – This is run by Envato, a company that offers marketplaces for template content in graphics, website files, and presentation themes. There are thousands of options in the marketplace.
- AuthorStream – This site is home to hundreds of presentation templates across numerous different themes, ensuring you’ll find something that fits your webinar’s topic.
- CreativeMarket – Another theme marketplace that also offers photos, fonts, and other design elements, CreativeMarket is a good place to find high end themes for your webinar.
The key to a good webinar is a solid presentation that effectively conveys information and looks professional. If you use these wisely you’ll have just that and can ensure high engagement rates throughout.
Are you preparing to host your first webinar?
Then you should know that the success of your webinar depends on the webinar software you choose. It may not appear so at first, but choosing the right webinar software can be a bit tricky. There’s so much to consider.
For instance, you need to take a look at the performance, design, native features, storage capacity, support features, user analytics, and more. That probably sounds like a lot. Don’t worry, though.
Our experts have done most of the hard work for you and have prepared a list of the best webinar platforms for a small business. With one of these deployed at your agency, you will have little to worry about. Let’s take a look at which software made the cut for the best webinar software 2020.
#1. Best Webinar Software 2020: WebinarJam
Expert Rating: 10 out of 10
Starting at $39.99/month
Promo:60 days of WebinarJam for $1
WebinarJam, with a perfect score of 10/10, is the clear winner on our list. Its uniqueness lies in its ability to support a live stream event to thousands of people and make it available on multiple platforms.
The makers of this software have used everything from Flash and HLS to WebtRTC and RTMP. Unlike other webinar platforms where the quality varies according to the type of virtual space used, WebinarJam provides a seamless experience to everyone.
It is reasonably priced, which is a major advantage as well. Other awesome features of this software include:
- Automatic recording features for every webinar you host
- Stream to public as well as private broadcasters
- Engage in secure, password-protected webinar interactions
- Run pre-recorded videos on your webinar platform
- Analyze and understand your audience through advanced analytics and reporting features
- Communicate with your audience through autoresponders, live chat features, and more
#2. Runner Up for Best Webinar Software 2020: JetWebinar
Expert Rating: 9.6 out of 10
Starting at $63.00/month
JetWebinar ranks number 2 on our list. It is easily one of the best webinar platforms for a small business.
You can stream live broadcasts to a global audience without having to worry about any delays in the video stream. The software promises a video latency of less than 1 second and it definitely delivers.
It also scores high on other important aspects, such as user-friendliness, generating advanced analytics, offering technical support, and enabling app integration. Some of its best features include:
- Customizing the webinar to suit the brand architecture of your company
- Supporting a webinar event with multiple presenters
- Live chat features that allow you to engage with your attendees
- Hosting automated webinars that do not require your physical presence
- Availability of an affiliate management system that lets you promote events to a wider network
Expert Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Starting at $59.00/month
EasyWebinar is another webinar platform that ranks high in terms of no-latency video streaming. It lets your audience attend your webinar by delivering a high-definition video.
It will almost feel like you are actually there! The webinar ranks high on design, user-friendliness, native features, and user analytics. However, it doesn’t offer customizable templates as JetWebinar does.
Nevertheless, it still has some pretty great features that make it one of the best webinar software of 2019. These include:
- Capacity to support up to 4 presenters in a live session
- Can record, archive, and download all live sessions for viewing later
- Offers an opportunity to engage with attendees by letting any attendee in the audience act as a presenter
- Allows you to stream on a variety of social media platforms
Expert Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Starting at $25.00/month
ClickMeeting is among the most reasonably priced webinar software out there. It offers a unique combination of sophisticated technology and cost-friendliness, which is why it is among the best webinar platforms for a small business.
The software also offers a major win in other areas such as performance, storage, customer support, design, and app integration. Some of its best features include:
- Custom branding tools that can help you design a webinar using your corporate colors
- Lead generation tools and customized invitations that help attract a bigger audience
- Q&A sessions with attendees to gauge audience reactions in real-time
- Enable calls on toll-free phone numbers
- Remote screen control features for conducting training sessions with employees
Expert Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Starting at $39.00/month
WebinarNinja is also on our list of the best webinar software of 2019. This platform delivers a high-quality user experience for live stream events, and your attendees won’t have to struggle with grainy images or delayed audio.
Perhaps the most significant feature of this webinar platform is its integration with The Webinar Finder. This webinar search engine increases your visibility in the virtual space and lets you reach out to more people.
Other features that distinguish WebinarNinja from its competition include:
- Ability to create a new webinar within seconds
- Centralized control features that help you streamline your presentations while hosting
- Ability to run everything, from live webinars and automated webinars to hybrid webinars and summit webinars
- Easy-to-use payment procedures that transfer payment within 2 business days
Expert Rating: 9.5 out of 10
Starting at $10.04/month
GetResponse is a marketing solution that offers more than just a webinar platform. It incorporates a variety of marketing tools, making it one of the best webinar platforms for small businesses. You can use this software to create custom emails regarding upcoming webinar sessions. It also has a built-in registration feature that lets you collect new leads and send automated messages to the registrants. What’s more, you can create compelling landing pages to boost your conversion rate.
Utilizing this webinar platform can help you avail the following features:
- Sharing files in multiple formats and adding YouTube videos
- Live chat for engaging in live discussions as well as messaging attendees privately
- Interactive whiteboards that enable you to share ideas with the audience
- Call-to-action buttons that can be integrated within a webinar for promoting a product
- Live polls and tests to gather feedback from the audience
Expert Rating: 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $34.00/month
Demio is a smart webinar platform that offers powerful tracking options. It is among the best webinar software for 2020. Demion provides a unique automation feature that helps you send a recording of the webinar session to members that signed in after 30 minutes.
Another thing that works in Demio’s favor is how simple it is to use. You can use it to schedule a live event within minutes. If you do not like a complex interface with numerous settings, then you will enjoy using this webinar software. It works well for beginners that are new to the world of webinars.
Some of its main features include:
- Demio is a browser-based platform that can be used across all devices. You do not have to download software to utilize this webinar platform. This can get you a higher attendance rate.
- Easy set-up
- Access to in-depth analytics that can help you measure the performance of your webinars
- Integration with multiple tools
- Sending automated reminders to registrants
Expert Rating: 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $79.00/month
BigMarker is a browser-based webinar platform that provides access to a wide variety of features. It has a great user interface and offers more than 15 integrations. It is very easy to use, as well. You can utilize this webinar software to engage in online meetings and exchange knowledge with your peers and bosses or create consumer-based webinars. The webinar software offers multiple marketing features, as well.
The only thing that counts against this webinar software is its pricing. Starting at $79 per month (with 100 participants), some businesses may find other webinar platforms to be more economical in comparison.
Some of the main features of this webinar software include:
- Robust analytics to gauge audience engagement
- Video, screen, and file sharing with attendees
- High-quality marketing email templates
- Access to more than 15 landing pages and a landing page builder
- Polls and Q&A sessions to keep your audience engaged
- Automated invitations and email marketing features
Expert Rating: 9.0 out of 10
Starting at $20.00/month
Crowdcast is a live video platform for businesses, coaches, and content creators. This webinar software comes with an easy set-up that can help you go live within seconds. It is very user-friendly and can allow you to host your webinar in a hassle-free manner. There are no delays in streaming and your audience can enjoy a seamless video experience in HD.
Designed for consumer-based audiences, Crowdcast lets you enjoy a host of features. These include:
- Exchanging in-app emails with your audience
- Advanced analytics that help you generate user-based insights
- Live polls, chat, and Q&A sessions for maximizing audience engagement
- High-quality customer support
Yondo Webinarsoffer Webinars & Online Classes Online
Expert Rating: 8.0 out of 10
Starting at $27.00/month
Yondo is an e-commerce video platform that allows businesses to host webinars and engage with their customers. If your business provides services such as online learning, group classes, and video-on-demand services, then Yondo is a great option for you. The platform allows businesses to monetize their webinars in several ways. If you already have a website, then you can integrate Yondo into the website and host up to 1000 attendees.
You can also utilize this platform for creating a customized landing page. This can direct your customers to a specific location for attending a webinar and enable easy online registration.
Some of the main features that Yondo offers include:
- Preview videos that allow your customers to watch samples of on-demand video sessions before signing up
- One-on-one learning sessions with customers based on your availability
- An integrated system for live chat sessions and adding call-to-actions at the end of the webinar
- Analytics dashboard that generates high-quality insights for hosting live events
- Video courses that can be shared in the form of an attachment during a webinar
- Automated emails that can be customized to suit your brand
The Bottom Line: Choose a Webinar Platform That Suits Your Business Needs
That concludes our list of the best webinar software for 2020. Choosing the best webinar platforms for a small business depends on many factors. You will have to consider your webinar budget, the purpose of the webinar (in-house training sessions versus a global audience), and the marketing resources available, etc.
Yondo Webinars Offer Webinars For Nonprofits
If you are conducting a webinar that goes out to a global audience, then you also need to consider factors such as video quality, delays in streaming, and the number of options available for audience engagement. A great webinar can convert potential leads into clients, so we suggest you choose carefully.
Yondo Webinars Offer Webinars Email
If you are looking for more options, pay a visit to Compare Webinars and have a look at the best webinars available to see what suits you best.